How do you add Google AdMob to your AdMob account without having a custom domain?

I was having a massive problem with it at first. Then, quickly search "How to add Google Admob app-ads.txt?". Most of those videos were total bullshit and some of them were just a few helpful. 


After researching a few times, I found a website where I could put my "app-ads.txt" file and solve my problem. Though I needed to think more clearly that time. All I need is to put my app-ads.txt file and get going.


And after a few months (7-8) months later that website got canceled and all my apps were fucked up. No revenue isn't generating from my app. 


Then I found this *Blogger* website where I could put my app-ads.txt to solve not having a custom domain problem. Let's see if this method works or not.


Thanks, Blogger!


Note: I might be blogging now if this method works LOL

Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment